- Candidate has to be a member of IACDE
- Only one candidate from each college will be eligible to apply for this award. (Candidate who score's the highest mark on the University Exam is eligible).
- Copy of the mark sheet attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Copy of the award certificate(if any) attested by the HOD
- Copy of the publication(if any) attested by the HOD
- Duly filled scanned application form along with attachments have to be submitted only via E-Mail to IACDE Head Office by midnight of 30th September 2016 (email@example.com)
- The best three outgoing students will be awarded
- On tie all the candidates will be awarded
AWARD WILL BE ISSUED BASED ON FOLLOWING PARAMETERS
- Candidate’s who score the highest marks in the University Exam from any college recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Awards won (in any) National / International conferences
- Candidates published articles (in any) National / International journal
- The top ten candidates will be intimated by 10th October 2016
- Those top ten candidates have to take up a written exam (MCQ) for 30 Marks on 11th of November 2016 in Kolkata
- Winners will awarded in the IACDE Awards Night on 11th November 2016 in the National Conference in Kolkata.