- Only one candidate from each college will be eligible to apply for this award. (Candidate who score's the highest mark on the University Exam in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics is eligible).
- Copy of the mark sheet attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Copy of the award / presentation certificate(if any) attested by the HOD
- Copy of the publication(if any) attested by the HOD
- Duly filled scanned application form along with attachments have to be submitted only via E-Mail to IACDE Head Office by midnight of 30th September 2016 (email@example.com)
- The best three outgoing students will be awarded
- On tie all the candidates will be awarded
AWARD WILL BE ISSUED BASED ON FOLLOWING PARAMETERS
- Candidate’s who score the highest marks in the final year BDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics in University Exam from any college recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Presentations / Awards won (related only to Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics), in any National / International conferences.
- Candidates published articles, in any National / International journal related only to Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Winners will awarded in the IACDE Awards Night on 11th November 2016 in the National Conference in Kolkata.