Aim and Objective
- To promote the co-operative efforts of its members with regard to the advancement of Science and practice of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.
- To convene scientific meetings, seminars at periodic intervals at convenient places.
- To promote academic activities through the voluntary help of post graduate departments of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics in various dental institutions in India and abroad.
- To propagate and work for suitable public health measures for the prevention of Dental Caries.
- To arouse interest and consciousness and possibly impart instructions to the Public in oral hygiene.
- To print and publish journals, periodicals, articles and other literatures relating to problems, practice, methods, exchange and other matter relating to Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics with specialisation in the subject concerned in India and abroad.
To represent officially the views of the members of the Organisation on all matters affecting or likely to affect the study and practice of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics in India to the Government of India, different State Governments, Foreign Governments, Chamber of Commerce, Municipalities, local boards, Universities or any other Public or Private authorities.