- Candidate has to be a member of IACDE
- Only one candidate from each college will be eligible to apply for this award. (Candidate
who score's the highest mark in the final year MDS University exam is eligible).
- Copy of the mark sheet attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Copy of the award certificate(if any) attested by the HOD
- Copy of the publication(if any) attested by the HOD
- Duly filled scanned application form along with attachments have to be submitted only
via E-Mail to IACDE Head Office by midnight of 10 th October 2023
- MCQ test will be conducted on 1 st December 2023, 9 to 10 am at Science City Kolkata.
- MCQ test is mandatory for all the candidates who apply for the award.
- Awards will be given based on the overall performance which includes MCQ result and
your achievements during Post Graduation.
- The best three outgoing students will be awarded
- All the nominated students will be given certificate from IACDE.